Mrs.PhD, K-16 Teach & Learning Consultant
Experience:  20+ yrs teach exp Specialty?s: K-12 Core & Home Sch, CJ, Ed, Eng, Health, Sci, Soc,SpecEd and Psych.

Deliverable Length 4-5 pages Due Date 8/21/2009 Your

Deliverable Length: 4-5 pages
Due Date: 8/21/2009
Your group has been hired by an advertising firm that is developing a series of commercials for family-oriented products geared toward the entire family. They want to develop a series of commercials that will target family members at various life stages. Your group needs to thoroughly describe Erikson's theory of Psychosocial development. In your description of each stage, identify and analyze a television, movie, or literary character for each stage of the theory. Discuss how that character typifies the stage and how the character is resolving the conflict. The marketing firm will use this information as they develop commercials targeting each developmental stage. Finally, provide a review of three recent studies relating to Erikson’s theory of development from the list below.
The advertising firm has requested that you submit a 4 to 5 page report summarizing your research in this area. Therefore, your group should submit one combined Word document that conforms to the following directions:
• Give a description of Erikson’s theory, including the stages of development using the criteria listed above.
• Identify a character at each stage.
• Choose three of the following studies found in the Library article search engine Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection.
• For each one you choose, describe the study and discuss how it supports or does not support the information you have written in your report about Erikson. Specifically:
o Which particular aspects of the theory does the study examine?
o Do the experimental or discussion results strengthen or weaken the theory and you ideas? Why?
o Do you agree or disagree with the conclusions? Why or why not?
• Reexamining Gender Issues in Erikson's Stages of Identity and Intimacy by Horst, Elisabeth A.
• Individuation and Attachment in Personality Development: Extending Erikson's Theory by Franz, Carol E.; XXXXX, XXXXX M.
• Egocentrism in Older Adults: Piaget’s Three Mountains Task Revisited by McDonald, Lorraine; Stuart-Hamilton, Ian.
• Piaget on Childhood by Siegler, Robert S.; Ellis, Shari.
• Vygotsky and Identity Formation: A Sociocultural Approach by Penuel, William R.; Wertsch, James V.
• Attachment, Social Rank, and Affect Regulation: Speculations on an Ethological Approach to Family Interaction by Sloman, Leon; Atkinson, Leslie; Milligan, Karen; Liotti, Giovanni.
• An Ethological Perspective by Stevenson-Hinde, Joan.
• Integrating Biological, Behavioral, and Social Levels of Analysis in Early Child Development: Progress, Problems, and Prospects by Granger, Douglas A.; Kivlighan, Katie T.
• Nonshared Environmental Influences on Individual Differences in Early Behavioral Development: A Monozygotic Twin Differences Study by Asbury, Kathryn; Dunn, Judith F.; Pike, Alison; Plomin, Robert.
• The Home Environments of Children in the United States Part II: Relations with Behavioral Development through Age Thirteen by Bradley, Robert H.; Corwyn, Robert F.; Burchinal, Margaret; McAdoo, Harriette Pipes; Garcia Coll, Cynthia.
• Relationships Among Paternal Involvement and Young Children's Perceived Self-Competence and Behavioral Problems by Culp, Rex E.; Schadle, Stephanie; XXXXX, XXXXX; Culp, Anne M.
As with all assignments in which you are referring to someone else's writing, cite any sources used and format them according to the requirements of the APA style guide. This formatting includes, but is not limited to, the following guidelines:
• Margins - set to one inch
• Font - 12 pt. Times New Roman, no bold, or underline
• Title - center above the paper, 12 pt. font (Level A Heading), no bold, underline, or italics
• Pagination - every page; consists of a header containing a short title for the paper and page number placed in the upper right corner of the page
• Line Spacing - double space all work including the References Page.
• Point-of-View - third person, objective; limit perspective to research; no personal opinion or narrative
• In-text citations - must conform to APA requirements
• References list - must conform to APA requirements
I can assist you with this. I will have something for you by the 21st.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank u mrs. p.
Not a problem, but this one is also closed. Do you still need these, if not let me know ASAP. We have worked together so well that I am moving ahead as we agreed.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
dont know why its closed but yes i still need it
Weird, now this one is open again. Who knows. I will have these for you by tomorrow evening, at the absolute latest - I am working now.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank u so much

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.