Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help with the HUM 130 Hindu Terms Map Appendix E assignment.

Customer Question

I need help with the HUM 130 Hindu Terms Map Appendix E assignment. I do not know how to attach the MS Word file here. I also prefer original answers and not from an assignment submitted before, since my instructor can verify that. Help!
Category: Homework
Expert:  Rupsi replied 7 years ago.
You can use www.mediafire.com or sent through [email protected]

Other option is chain-symbol near smile sign in the control panel.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I no longer need help with this. I had too many problems trying to upload a file into media fire. I looked up the FAQ's and it says that I should share my solution for others.

Karma - The direct consequences on a person of their pure or impure actions, and the actions themselves. Karma influences our experiences in this life and the next.

Reincarnation - The entry of a soul into a new body upon the former body's death. This may occur thousands of times before the soul achieves moksha, which is a reunion with the source of the soul, the Brahman.

Yoga - A series of spiritually oriented practices used to reach a level of calm awareness, increasing discipline while decreasing anxiety and sloth.

Guru - A spiritual teacher at the highest level of self actualization, who is deeply respected by their pupils.

Chakras - The sphere of energy which exists around the body and is focused
on certain points along a straight line.

Thanks anyway.