Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science

What are the basic provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and

What are the basic provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the U.S. Patriot Act? What effect(s) are these pieces of legislation having on information security? What measures have businesses implemented to ensure they are in compliance? (minimum 500 words)

Describe how ERPs fit into a company's business strategy and why it's important for business strategy to be considered when implementing an ERP system (minimun 150 words)

Please include refrences
hi thank you for requesting me, please advise deadline
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hello Joanne,

No later than this Friday please.

no problem :)
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hello Joanne,

Not to rush you :)I will be leaving out of town Late Friday night, I wanted to check back to see if maybe you had a time range on when you would be finished.

no problem, i will most prob get it to you by tonight or latest tmr morning so you can view and submit before you leave
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you so much!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you Joanne! Can you tell me how I can make the things inbetween the spacing disappear?

hi, i dont know what spacing you are referring to. But i guess you can do a rightclick and click a paragraphs, then select single spacing
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Joanne it must have been my computer at work cause it's fine thank you for your help