JOGANN
JOGANN, Tutor
Experience:  30 years of professional experience as an Executive, excellent communicator, instructor, facilitator
12183058

For most of your life you have been drinking water and/or some

For most of your life you have been drinking water and/or some water based drink. You could easily name your favorite beverage brand. We know water is natural and therefore (probably) good for us. Are these other products good for us? Whose studies should we believe? What is their proof?

You are a Registered Dietitian, and you have been invited to a Lunch and Learn program at a very large law firm. The firm must make a decision about which company they will select for a year long beverage contract. The lawyers must choose water, Gatorade, or Powerade. Of the 55 attorneys attending your presentation, 32 of them workout regularly for 1 hour five days out of the week.
The title of your presentation is: "Water: An Overlooked Essential Nutrient." The firm has requested that you address all of the questions mentioned in the introductory paragraph while creating a handout that compares water, Gatorade, and Powerade on the following categories:
Daily recommendations
Nutrient content
Varieties/sources
Cost
Advantages of consumption (include research reviews)
Safety levels
Disadvantages of consumption (include research reviews)
Conclusion

HelloCustomer

I would like to assist you with this presentation. Is there a specified number of slides for this presentation? Are speaker's notes required? If so, is there a minimum word count for them?

Also, when do you need to receive the presentation from me?

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

No, this can be done in Word and has no minimum word requirements. They would like a handout. My time frame is some time in the next 6 hours.

"The firm has requested that you address all of the questions mentioned in the introductory paragraph while creating a handout that compares water, Gatorade, and Powerade on the following categories:"

HelloCustomer

I'll have it ready for you tonight, within your timeframe.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Great, Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.