Patricia
Patricia, Professional Consultant
Experience:  Marketing, Sales, Business Operations, HR, Adv Writing, Communications, Critical Thinker
18341764

http //owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/544/01/ Sample

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/544/01/
Sample of outline look

APA style

Need outline and 4-6 page paper on topic: Women in Development (in the Devloping World)
Course: Sociology of Developing Countries
Requirements
•     outline;
•     narrative/body including APA style in-text parenthetical citations;
•     list of references.

Not required, but permissible - You may also have attachments, charts, graphs, pictures, illustrations, etc. as you deem necessary to express your ideas on the topic.
This is due by Saturday (08/01/2009)
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I need this by Friday midnight of this week.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help. This is due by Thursday by midnight. I will offer a bonus for this.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help. I need this in the next week.
Expert:  Patricia replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

As you've probably surmised, it's going to require a lot of time and effort, between the research and the writing. Your price is just not commensurate to the amount and level of work required.

When next week do you this by anyway? date, time and time zone?

Kind Regards,
Patricia
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I need this by Thursday night, 08/27/09 EST. I can add more to the price....let me know the price range and we can negotiate.

Thanks muchCustomer/p>

Expert:  Patricia replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

We're really not allowed to negotiate pricing. I can suggest a price through the moderators or you can tell me what you think it's worth.

It doesn't do me any good if the price set is something you either can't afford or willing to pay. It's happened to me on several occasions; empty promises of big bonus for me to say yes and make it a priority. Then she conveniently forgot the bonus, even after she told me she got an A on the paper. Oh well.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying that you'll do that. I'm just sharing my woes. Just as I'm sure, some clients get left hanging by an expert committing to the assignment and then not coming through. I don't do that.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I can raise it to $55; if that sounds fair to you. If so, how do you change the pricing.

Thanks

Customer/p>
Expert:  Patricia replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

I was hoping for 60 but I'll leave that to you. I will commit to do this for you by Thurs if not sooner.

I'm not sure how to change the price. I will trust your word and you can just give it as a bonus when you accept. Okay?

Question on the assignment - is there a specific Developing country that was assigned to you as part of the homework? If not, then leave it to me. For reports like this, doing the entire report on the more general aspect of the topic is not as dramatic as when you start broad, then emphasize your points with specifics, then go broad again in the conclusion. Do you have any thoughts or preference?

Let me know.

Regards,
Patricia
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thanks much....there is no specific country identified in the project...just as long as you are using a devloping country.

I appreciate your time in advance of this project.

Customer/p>
Expert:  Patricia replied 7 years ago.
Customer

I'll have your report to you this afternoon. It's almost done.

Patricia
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks much.
Expert:  Patricia replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer

Here's the link to your report (with time to spare). Please let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1dd09d5e3e4f1c7b0f83d91f6dff7c38e04e75f6e8ebb871

Let me know after you've downloaded so I can delete from Mediafire.

I hope that I have met your expectation. Please ACCEPT! Your Bonus will be greatly appreciated and remembered. Feedback most welcome as well.

Kind Regards,
Patricia
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I went to check the file and it is not there.....ThanksCustomer
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I can add the bonus once I have the file...I checked accept by accident just now...but again I do not have the file.......please let me know what happened here.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I need this today for my course...I hope you check this today.
Expert:  Patricia replied 7 years ago.
I actually had it up there. Then I noticed that you've looked at the posting so I assumed you had downloaded. I just don't like having it sit out there for others to copy.

I'll resubmit and I'll send you the link.

Patricia

Expert:  Patricia replied 7 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I have opened and copied the paper and am in the process of editing and tweaking to meet the requirements of the assignment. I will post your bonus when I complete this...as this has to get in in the next hour.

Thanks for your help with this.

Expert:  Patricia replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

I'm online. Anything I can do to help? If you tell me what tweaks you need, I'd be happy to do it.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I need a little more help with my paper and it is due by Thursday midnight.......i can add the bonus now ; but would like to offer more of a bonus after you finish the final touches if possible. I have provided my professors comments on the draft below...Let me know if you can oblige. ThanksCustomer/p>

Your draft outline shows me you intend to write only about women in Cambodia. Limiting your term paper in this class to only one country is NOT acceptable. You need to take a world-wide perspective. You may find it useful to use information about women in Cambodia to illustrate some points, but you need to also use information form other Third World areas such as Latin America and Africa. If you had submitted this darft when it was due, you would have gotten this feedback and you could have made the adjustment before you wrote the preliminary list of references and the Draft Paper. Also, the proper sequence for the traditional Roman Numeral outline is for the subheading under the Roman Numerals to be capital letters [A. B. C. D. etc.] ; the subheading under that is numbers [1. 2. 3. 4. , etc.]; and the subheadings under that is lower-case letters. Take another look at the sample outline provided with the instructions for this assignment. Please submit a modified draft outline and paper here for full credit.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Also...I did know if I add a bonus now if I will be able to add more. Let me know or if you want me to add the bonus now and post this new part as a new question with a price to it. Let me know how you want to handle.
Expert:  Patricia replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

I can help you. Let's do this. Add the bonus to this now and post another question for this piece as is is bigger than just minor edits.

Let me know after you post the other question so I can respond to it.

Patricia
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Patrica,

I added the agreed upon bonus and have posted the new question....I put your name as the header......