Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.

XXXXX XXXXX Please 1. Identify the pros and cons for five

1. Identify the pros and cons for five different types of oral communication delivery methods. Explain which five methods you feel would best fit your particular style for making oral presentations. Be sure to support your choice with references to the weekly reading and other scholarly articles.
2. What specific technological advancement within the last 30 years has changed managerial communication? Comment on its benefits and drawbacks.
3. Discuss six specific means of nonverbal communication. How can they facilitate or impede communication efforts?
4. Explain six significant differences in high-context and low-context cultures, and explain how each of these differences will require leaders to adjust their approaches to communicating with staff.

Thanks for requesting me.

How long should the response be and when do you need this by?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
about 150 words on each, need it by Thursday thanks

Ok, I will take care of it by then.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.