Jay, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher - 7 yrs., Math/Science Tutor - 7 yrs., B.S. Psychogy, Published Writer, Ordained Minister

Prepare a 1,400-1,750-word paper in which you compare and contrast

Customer Question

Prepare a 1,400-1,750-word paper in which you compare and contrast the perspectives of John B. Watson and B.F. Skinner with that of Edward C. Tolman. In your paper, be sure to describe how each perspective relates to the field of modern-day psychology. APA formatting and references.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jay replied 7 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
     Hi, thank you for helping me again, good job.
Expert:  Jay replied 7 years ago.
Hello, Peggy Sue. Thank you for accepting this answer. I noticed that when I typed in end my processor that it has Retrieved June 13, 2009, on all of the works cited. It should be June 23, 2009. Thanks again. Jay