ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
12965337

Discuss American Imperialism in the Nineteenth Century. Why

Discuss American Imperialism in the Nineteenth Century. Why was this policy adopted? How was it rationalized? Discuss the major events of this time. What countries of the world did the United States become involved in due to this policy? While Imperialism was popular, not everyone agreed with it. Read about the American Anti-Imperialist League at http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1899antiimp.html. What was their view of Imperialism? Discuss the outcome of this foreign policy going into the Twentieth Century.
I have done a great deal of work on this topic - when do you need the answer? If tomorrow (Thursday) is OK, please advise and I will complete it for you. Kelvin
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Today would be fine. can you cite your research please.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Today would be fine. can you cite your research please. 3 pages if possible. Thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.