ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
12965337

Research the cash management services available at three different

Research the cash management services available at three different commercial banks.
? Detail the different services available, the features of one particular service you believe to be the best, XXXXX XXXXX fees involved.
? Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in APA format addressing the following and explaining each of your answers:
o What are the advantages and disadvantages of each bank’s offering?
o Which bank and cash management service would you choose? Why?
o How can using a bank’s cash management service reduce opportunity cost for a health care organization? cite 3 sources...   This is the paper i need done today.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hey, I am confused. Are you unable to read what I have written or something? Is there some other information that I have left out?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did what you asked. I messaged them asking them to review the notes so you could get started right away.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I asked them to raise the amount to like $35, I hope this is enough.
We cannot discuss price with clients, but typically with references I go by each 250 words being a page and never charge for a bibliography. I am on this, so don't worry. Kelvin
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you. I will check back later for it.

Here ya go!

CLICK HERE!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hey, I looked over the paper and I am not entirely sure you awnsered all of the questions i needed awnsered. They were; What are the advantages and disadvantages of each bank's offering?
o How can using a bank's cash management service reduce opportunity cost for a health care organization?
The answers are in there, let me send you a special one page paper that shows exactly where to find the answers. I can expand if you need me to as well.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Never mind it is great, I got everythign I need. I am going to expand on a couple things but otherwise you did a wonderful job.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.