Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Writer, former teacher
Experience:  Criminal Lawyer, Free-lance Writer, Reviewer, Editor

tell what decision the speaker in the poem the choice made

tell what decision the speaker in the poem the choice made explain why the speaker says in the final line of the poem someone should examine my head use sentence form
Category: Homework
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
The speaker in the XXXXX XXXXX poem could have married two different men. One had money and she could have had luxuries galore. The other had only himself, to which she was irresistably attracted. She married the second man for love. She now could use the money and thinks she must hve been crazy.

If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

long for the answer already done it. but have another question please answer asap.

the story. The World of the Stay at home dad by Andrew Olscher name 3 posites and 3 negatives

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, but I don't know this story and can't find it via Google. If it's not too long and you can link me to it somewhere I can help, but otherwise, I'll have to pass.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can i fax it to yoy
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
Sorry but we are not allowed to exchange any personal identification information on this site. It's aginst JustAnswer's terms of services.

If you can scan it you can probably upload it as a document file to mediafire.com. You can open a free account there. Then you could give me the link to it here.

On the other hand, I don't know where you are. I'm on the east coast where it's already 10:40. So I'm not likely to be up for too much more than another hour. If this is something you'll need for tomorrow morning, I may not be able to get it done for you in time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok i will try it
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry my scanner is not working so have another question. poem warren pryor by alden nowlan.

1- summerize the main conflict in warren pryor.

2 -list 3 ways the poet emphasizes this conflict

4 summerize in the poem how the parents in this peom have affected warren pryors personal growth , confidence , learning and identify

5 tell how much responsibility +warren hold for his own situation at the end of the poem

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
Okay. I've found the poem. Will get you the answers shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sound good thank you

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.

1) Warren’s parents, out of love, have unwittingly trapped him in a world he hates.

2) a) The poet gives examples of the parents’ pride and happiness and contrasts them with examples of Warren’s misery.

b) The poet uses images like “brutal toil,” “lonely patience,” “barren hole” to make us feel the depth of Warren’s unhappiness.

c) the poem starts and ends with an example of a sacrifice. The parents’ sacrifice, saving and slaving points ahead to the promise of a better life. The poem ends with Warren sacrificing his happiness to conform superficially to his parents’ expectations.

4) Warren’s parents provide for Warren what they would have liked desperately for themselves. They send him away young and never understand him. They don’t ever see that Warren’s needs are different from their own. Lonely in a world without the benefit of any warmth and nurturing, he grows into a hard and serious young man. He’s living a lie and feels caged inside, born for the warm, free outdoor life that his well-meaning parents took away from him.

5) The poem closes with Warren trapped like a bear in a cage, emptied of strength and stifling his anger. Warren doesn’t feel like he put himself in his present situation and he also doesn’t believe that he has any choice and can take any responsibility to make his life better.

If I have been of help, please click on the green accept button so that I can get credit for my work. Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sorry i missed a question on this poem. what is your first reaction
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
First reaction:

Althought I saw it coming, I was still caught off guard by the intense ugliness of the suppressed rage in the last line of the poem.

If I have been of help please click on the green accept button so that I can get credit for my work. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can you find the story a tropical holiday by sharon butala have question for you on that
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am on the east coast, and I went to bed for the evening after completing your assignment.

I can find some, but not all of tropical holiday. Google books has it but it's short 4 pages. In any case, that's another assignment and belongs in a separate post.

I've completed the work you asked for. If it helped you, please click on Accept so that I can get credit (and paid) for what I did. Thank you.
Zoey, JD, Writer, former teacher
Experience: Criminal Lawyer, Free-lance Writer, Reviewer, Editor
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have just paid you for the work lastnight hope you get it soon thank you so much.

will you try and answer the questions about a tropical holiday. will you type me the start of the story to make sure it is the same one

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the payment, which I discovered when I opened my email few minutes ago.

The Butala story you asked about starts with "Mrs. Hackett had pulled the last of the corn stalks and cucumber vines." Google Books has most of it on line but deliberately leaves out 5 pages towards the beginning of the story. After the opening few paragraphs, it skips right to where she's actually on holiday in Jamaica. That might get in the way of some answers.

I believe you have to open new threads here for new assignments. You're not supposed to piggyback them. So after you post your question, if you want me to take a look at it, just let me know on this thread that it's up. I think you can put something like For FranL in the subject heading if you wanted. That would prevent another expert from finding it first. On the other hand, I'm sure I'm not the only expert who could handle the story.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

questions : setting where when, charaters, initiating problem events ,solution /ending

2- state mrs.hacketts motive for her trip to jamaica

3- tell how mrs.hackett deals with unforeseen obstacles in this story

4- air canada ticket agent has a certain impression of mrs.hackett tell what you the reader sees that the ticket agent does not.

5-explain why mrs.hackett says at the end of the story yes i believe i am ready to stay at home

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
Okay.

I'll get to this later today. How soon do you need this?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
Sorry but all but the last of these questions turns out to need the front of the story, which I do not have access to. I cannot complete this without that.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have another question the premediated death of samuel glover by hugh garner can you find this it 1 and half pages long

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
Nope. The Garner story is not not online.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i have another question contronfronting the holocaust by elie wiesel. i have questions on this if you can find email me back thanks. asap
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
Sorry. Can't find this one either. Just as well. Wiesel depresses me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can you help me with orson welles.

1- facts concerning orson wells private life and the source you used

2- facts concerning welles theatrical career and source

3 facts concerning wellles radio career and source

4 - facts concerning welles movie career and source

5- give the title of the movie for which welles is most famous

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
could you write me a descriptive paragraph about your favorite part of sask., to a friend who lives in another part of canada
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have two questions posted and no one has answered them is there a reason

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
I looked at your open threads. One of them is this one, which requires knowledge of Saskatchewan, and should be in a sepate listing, since it's not the original assignment here, which has been completed and paid for.

I can't answer this. I've never seen Saskatchewan. And because you piggybacked a new question on an old thread, possibly nobody else can find it. Ask it again by itself and someone from Canada may see it. Meanwhile I'll opt out of this so that another expert would know I'm not involved in this project.

As for the other thread, maybe there's just nobody on line familiar with the story. I'm not. Sorry.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi fran i have sent 2 more questions off but no one has answered them can you thatnks

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sorry Fran this was to late for me so had to do it myself
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi fran i sent questions off about macbeth no one answered them can you if i email them to you thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi fran i posted 2 questions no one has answered them can you look at them and let me know if you can answer them

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi Fran did you find my questions
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi fran this is my question hopefully you can answer it.

in two or three sentences why it is ironic that bill watterson chose to name his chararcters calvin and hobbes

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
fran can you answer some questions on the novel donwriver by will hobbs
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi fran can you answer some questions for me
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi Fran

can you help me with a home ec question.

create a flow chart demonstrate the special dietary needs during the different stages of the life cycle. include 2 or 3 examples of food that meet the dietary needs of each stage.