Tutor Tina
Tutor Tina, Tutor
Experience:  2yrs of college 3.76 GPA University of Phoenix Criminal Justice 10 yrs tutoring 10 yrs Essay &Resea
8366781

what are the 4 characteristics of a well written police report

what are the 4 characteristics of a well written police report? list and discuss each. the answer is 1.completeness 2.conciseness 3.clarity 4.accuracy . i need 2 pages single spaced and cited in apa format
Category: Homework
Expert:  Tutor Tina replied 5 years ago.
Hello jack jack 786,

I will be happy to help you. When is this due?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no real due date this is for online college. i have about 6 reports that i need done before i can get my degree. im an intelligence analyst that writes everyday but i need your help because i dont know what apa format is. my reports always need corrections for punctuations. have you ever done this before
I am very experienced with apa format and write papers like these every day for my customers and my own classes. I will be happy to help you with your other papers as well. If you are happy with this one that I write you can request me for the other papers at the begining of your question. As far as price, this is a very low but you can decide what the paper is worth when I complete it and include it in the bonus section. I will begin working on this tonight. Have you given me all the requirements for this paper? It looks like you have. I just want to double check before I get started.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont know the rate but is $45.00 ok.   also i must pass. its just that i havent written a police report in over 3 1/2 years when i used to be a cop. also please dont copy and paste from the internet. change it in your words that way its not plagerized and i wont get caught.
Did they give you a word count or just two pages?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
only 2 pages. 1 page minimum. but everyone that turned in 1 page passed with 70's or less. page and a half should be fine. i just dont want to fail. thats why i got you your the expert
Ok the reason why I am asking is because apa format specifically states that you double space and not single space. You have no worries with me. Criminal Justice is my major and I have never made below an A unless I turned the paper in late and received a penalty.
Did the assignment call for single space or is that what you were assuming. Usually when a professor or university calls for apa format they give a word count with it. If you could just clarify this for me I will begin. Like I said apa is double spaced.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry for the delay i have to get checked for cancer tommorrow morning and im drinking medicine. sources are cited in apa format sorry for the confusion to manny reports.report is single spaced to a max of 2 page length.
I am sorry about your illness. I will be in touch soon. Hopefully, I will have this paper done tonight so we can move on to the next one.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
cool. i have another one waiting for you its real simple. it just that my grammer and punctuation sucks but my teaching skills are great i just got awarded.
Ok great. I will be back with you soon.
Keep in mind that if the entire paper must be apa formatted then you will have to go back and include a title page, and double space the body. If you double space the body the paper will be 4 pages. There are other requirements as well to meet apa specifications. I wrote the paper as you asked.(single space, 2 pages, apa cited reference page). This paper has 948 original words. You were asking what normal prices are for that and most experts have a $100 minimum. I would like to gain your business. You wanted to know if $45 would be enough. All I ask is to pay what you think is fair. This question was posted for $30. Anything extra in the bonus based on what you think is fair would be very much appreciated and not forgotten when considering the next assignment that you have for me. Here is the like to your paper and when you give me confirmation I will mark it public so you can download it. After you retrieve it I will mark it private so that it is your paper exclusively:http://www.mediafire.com/?hlzzhnmnzim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
where do i go at to press accept and if the assignment fails do you offer revision.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Tutor Tina, Tutor
Experience: 2yrs of college 3.76 GPA University of Phoenix Criminal Justice 10 yrs tutoring 10 yrs Essay &Resea
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how do i view the product
Copy and paste this url into your browser:http://www.mediafire.com/?hlzzhnmnzim
I will leave it public until you let me know that you have your paper.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks i have it now and im about to read it
Great! Thank you for letting me know. I will make it private now to protect your paper.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the other paper is on larceny after i read the paper i will give you the info
Cool.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
you put everything in your own words right? i just dont want to get hit up with plagerism
Yes, I know it seems ridiculous that I wrote this paper for that amount but it is original and just written tonight when you asked me to. I do not know what else I can do to convince you. I wrote this to gain your business. It was very time consuming and a little frustrating but I wrote this with original ideas and cited apa format where my ideas came from.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
you did receive your pay right
I did and thank you so much for allowing me to help you. I received my feedback as well and you are very sweet. I wish you the best of luck with your health. My mom had cancer to so I am very familiar with the trials and tribulations. You will be in my prayers and thank you again.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
did you want the other question
Sure, I will consider it. The way this site works is you have to post it and request me at the beginning."This is for Tina" will be fine. Then they direct the question to me. I am going to close this question now unless you need further assistance.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks