Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

XXXXX XXXXX Please 1. Do you think that the most important

XXXXX XXXXX Please
1. Do you think that the most important ingredients for effective communication are the personalities of the individuals who are communicating? Are there ways by which even a poor communicator can be taught to communicate effectively? Search the Internet for different perspectives on this and formulate ways to communicate effectively. Provide examples to support your argument.
2. There are different types of leaders. Some are followed for their charisma, others for their skills, yet some others just for the positions they hold. If you were a leader of a team what would you like to be followed for? Think of your personality traits and your own values in your answer. Describe the personality traits of a leader that you most admire and discuss why people follow them.

A common belief—usually held privately—is that without some degree of fear, subordinates wouldn't respect the boss. The fear may be of punishment and/or a denial of rewards.

Would you agree with this? State your reasons for agreeing or disagreeing.
3. You have to select one of the two best performers of your department for promotion to a supervisory level. One of them is fairly vocal and is often argumentative and confrontationist, while the other is more of a nice guy, although he can be firm at times.

Whom would you select if yours is a:

•     Manufacturing department
•     Accounts department
Explain your rationale clearly.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for requesting me.

When do you need this and how long should the answers be?

-Chris

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THURSDAY PLEASE, AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE

Thanks. I will complete by then.

-Chris

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK THANKS
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.