RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

I have been asking for help for an assignment that is due on

I have been asking for help for an assignment that is due on Sunday. It is for AED 200. I have not herd from anyone as of yet.
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Hello Bernie. Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I can assist with this question.

Let me know if this is still open?

thank you,

toneemarie

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Oh yes it is and Thank you so much! Were you able to see all that the teacher is requiring as far as points?
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

HI Bernie. I believe so, what is the date due?

(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords

These are the points correct?

Explain the responsibilities you have as a teacher in the issue you chose.

What are the students' rights?

Do you have a responsibility to limit their rights?

How will your responsibilities as a teacher influence the rights of your students?

Is it fair to infringe on students' rights for the sake of the learning environment?

Why or why not?

Describe your own personal experience where a teacher's responsibilities limited the students' rights.

How were you involved?

Then describe a situation in which the students?

What rights might override a teacher's responsibility to maintain a safe learning environment. Format your paper according to APA guidelines.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not know what you are asking so I have given the assignment to you here and then the grading rubrics for this assignment. I came home from the hospital for an hour and then I will be there this evening. If there any more questions make sure I get a text message along with an e-mail so that I will know to check the e-mail before I go to bed.

Assignment: Students? Rights and Teachers? Responsibilities Scenario
? Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
? Choose one of the following issues regarding students? rights and teachers? responsibilities:
o Random student locker searches without permission
o Student safety on field trips
o Student news articles and freedom of speech
? Answer the following: Explain the responsibilities you have as a teacher in the issue you chose. What are the students' rights? Do you have a responsibility to limit their rights?
? Write a 700-1,050 word paper answering the above questions. Identify the rights and responsibilities you will have as a teacher. How will your responsibilities as a teacher influence the rights of your students? Is it fair to infringe on students' rights for the sake of the learning environment? Why or why not? Describe your own personal experience where a teacher's responsibilities limited the students' rights. How were you involved? Then describe a situation in which the students? rights might override a teacher's responsibility to maintain a safe learning environment. Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
? Post your assignment as an attachment.

Content and Development

64 Points
Points Earned

XX/64

Additional Comments:

All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.

·        Shows understanding of the contrast between student rights and teacher responsibilities

·        The paper is 700 to 1,050 words in length.

The content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.

·        Focuses on one of three scenarios given in the syllabus

·        Demonstrates student understanding of the issue presented

The paper develops a central theme or idea, directed toward the appropriate audience.

·        Compares student rights with teacher responsibilities

The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.

The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.

Readability and Style

13 Points
Points Earned

XX/13

Additional Comments:

Paragraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.

The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.

Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.

Sentences are well constructed, with consistently strong, varied sentences.

Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.

Mechanics

13 Points
Points Earned

XX/13

Additional Comments:

The paper, including the title page, reference page, tables, and appendixes follow APA formatting guidelines.

Citations of original works within the body of the paper follow APA guidelines.

The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.

Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.

Spelling is correct.

Total

90 Points
Points Earned

XX/90

Overall Comments:

Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Hi Bernie. Here is the paper. I will post a word doc file shortly.

thank you,

toneemarie

http://www.mediafire.com/?3jjy2yy2u1y

__________

______

RUNNING HEAD: STUDENT'S RIGHTS VS. TEACHER'S RIGHTS

Student

Date

Academic Field Trip Responsibilities as a Teacher

• The field trip must start at the designated area outlined in the permission slips and end at the designated area presumably the school grounds.
  • As a teacher, parents, students, and staff need to be informed of all details of the trip including any dangerous, unexpected, or physically challenging requirements in advance, before agreeing to participate.
  • Everyone that will be attending the field trip including staff needs to complete a permission slip and waiver. Any drivers using their own vehicles must also submit a permission slip and current legal insurance and registration to the office.
  • All persons attending must be on a roster. At least one copy should stay behind at the school office with the principal. The others should be taken by the lead teacher participating in keeping attendance of all attending the trip for emergency situations. Each student must have an emergency contact number of a parent, relative, or guardian on the roster.
  • Driver has to be approved by the principal and have the appropriate legal license for the vehicle they will be driving.
  • There will be no alcohol; cigarettes or drugs allowed in any school supplied vehicle.
  • Students or staff is not to bring outside guests or children on the field trip. This reduces the risks to the school.

What are the students' rights?

• The students can arrange their own transportation to and from the field trip. However they must check in to notify the school when they are leaving to travel to the site and check in with the staff on site when they arrive. They must also notify staff when they leave the trip location to return to school and when they arrive back at the school.
  • Students are allowed to participate in the field trip under the authority of school staff.
  • They are allowed free time during the lunch period while on the field trip but must report back at the agreed time given by school staff.
  • Students can decide which exhibits they wish to visit or arrange their own itinerary on out of state trips such as to Washington D.C. However, a copy of the itinerary must be given to their assigned teacher. Students must remain in groups of at least 3 at all times. They must also check in at preset intervals.

Yes, if a student is behaving in a way that is disruptive to the presentation (i.e. during a theatrical or musical performance) or another student. That student will have one warning. After behaving improperly a second time. The student may have to be detained in an office, asked to leave (i.e. if providing their own transportation), or remain in the care of staff until we return to the school.

Responsibilities as a teacher are to protect the student regardless of their desire for me to do so.

The student when under my care, are my responsibility. Their rights are limited to what is necessary to effectively teach which it is my job to do.

The rights of free speech, etc. are freely allowed the students. Just as long as they do not abuse others or disrupt the class.

Why or why not?

Yes.

It is fair to for a teacher to infringe on student's right as they are under the authority of the adult that supervises them when they are on the school premises (Wolfgang, 2001). Much like when an adult is at a basketball or football game, the adult cannot drink strong alcohol or walk around nude. If the student is interfering with the "game" or learning environment, then those in authority have a right to redirect the student's behavior.

Describe your own personal experience where a teacher's responsibilities limited the

Students' rights.

As a teacher, I have been in a case where our responsibility infringed on the students' right of free speech in a news article. The students wanted to write an article about some kids who kept to themselves. The teachers refused to let the specific news article be published because the article bordered on racism. The teacher had a responsibility to protect all students and the publication of this news article would have caused emotional distress on the kids who were being discriminated against. Most of the content of the news article was based on rumors and the teachers had the responsibility to prevent the spread of seditious rumors as this was not true Journalism.

How were you involved?

I was involved in that I was one of the teachers who explained to the Journalism Club why they could not be allowed to print the article. Although there was some resistance, when we explained why we were not printing the article. Eventually students realized that their rights were only guaranteed only if they respected the rights of others.

Then describe a situation in which the student's rights might override a teacher's

responsibility to maintain a safe learning environment.

Students wanted to have a comprehensive look at campus sex and they intended to do a survey all over school, they even wanted to interview teachers and other members of staff. The truth of the matter is that most kids in the school were involved in sex. Another fact of the matter is that there needs to be awareness on this issue because there are STDs can be transmitted. The teachers and the parents were against publication of the news article containing this story and when the students demonstrated by boycotting classes. They even protested carrying signs saying "Teachers are Unfair" in the cafeteria and other areas around campus. The principal and teachers agreed to publish, but edited the article. I was a student and I got involved by participating in demonstrations and by walking out of class and making the school ungovernable. I was also active in the interviews as a participant although I was not in the Journalism Club. Now on the other side of that fence as a teacher, I can see both sides of the issue, students have to be allowed to take risks to grow, yet the teachers have to take their responsibilities seriously.

Although the teachers' responsibilities sometimes collide with the students' rights, the teacher must be careful not to interfere with the students' right of free speech and expression because this is guaranteed by the Constitution. Another right that might override a teacher's responsibility to maintain a safe learning environment is the right to write about anyone and about any topic. Even though it sometimes may cause tension in the classroom or around campus. Topics such as Racial issues, Civil Rights, and the Holocaust for example. Another reason why these fundamental rights should be protected at all cost is to prevent legal actions from civil society or from the students themselves (Alexander et al, 1998).

References

Alexander, K., & Alexander, M. (1998). Teacher rights and freedoms. Belmont, CA:

Wadsworth.

Wolfgang, C. (2001). Solving Discipline and Classroom Management Problems:

Methods and Models for Today's Teachers. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you but I am not a teacher as of yet and I have not had any experiences with students. How can we get by this ?
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

ok, Hold on. let me update it.

tm

Take a look at this, will it work?

Student

Date

Academic Field Trip Responsibilities of a Teacher

• The teacher, parents, students, and staff need to be informed of all details of the trip including any dangerous, unexpected, or physically challenging requirements in advance, before agreeing to participate.
  • Everyone that will be attending the field trip including staff should complete a permission slip and waiver. Any drivers using their own vehicles must also submit a permission slip and current legal insurance and registration to the office.

What are the students' rights?

Yes, the teacher has a responsibility to limit their rights. If a student is behaving in a way that is disruptive to the presentation (i.e. during a theatrical or musical performance) or another student. That student will have one warning. After behaving improperly a second time. The student may have to be detained in an office, asked to leave (i.e. if providing their own transportation), or remain in the care of staff until we return to the school.

Responsibilities of a teacher are to protect the student regardless of their wishes.

The student when under a teacher's care, are their responsibility. The student's rights are limited to what is necessary to effectively teach which it is the job of the teacher to do.

Why or why not?

Yes.

Students' rights.

How were you involved?

I was involved in that I was one a teacher's aid that had to explain to the Journalism Club why they could not be allowed to print the article. Although there was some resistance, when I explained why we were not printing the article. Eventually students realized that their rights were only guaranteed only if they respected the rights of others. Even though for a little while some of the students were upset with me and called me names as a result (i.e. teacher's pet, etc.).

References

Wadsworth.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This is much better Thank you for your helpespecially it being a holiday weekend. Please forgive me for being a pest but I wanted to know if someone was working on it for me as time was getting short.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Toneemarie, I need some help. Are you willing to help me again?
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Hi Bernie. Sure. As long as it is not accounting :O)

______________

I am available to help, at your service.

I have access to the homework category or kindly consider posting my name in your question.

thank you,

toneemarie

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Things have gotten pretty bad here but I am hoping the black cloud will be lifting soon. I need help with the following assignments.

CheckPoint: Personal Philosophy of Education
? Due Date: Day 4 [Individual] forum
? Write a 200-300 word response to the following: You've been presented with a variety of educational philosophies. You should be beginning to formulate your philosophy of education. What instructional philosophies will you incorporate into your classroom environment? Will you have a behaviorist approach to instruction or a constructivist one? Identify which view you feel embodies your personal philosophy of education. How will these views relate to your instructional and classroom management style?
? Post your answer

The second assignment I need help in is:

Assignment: Classroom Management Paper
? Resources: “Classroom Management” video from Chapter 11 on the textbook companion website www.ablongman.com/johnson13e
? Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
? View the “Classroom Management” video clip from Chapter 11 on the textbook companion website www.ablongman.com/johnson13e
1. Navigate to: www.ablongman.com/johnson13e
2. From the „Select Chapter? drop down menu choose Chapter 11 and click „GO.?
3. From the menu on the left select „Video Clips.?
4. Click on the “Classroom Management” video clip.
? Answer the following: Taking either the constructivist theory of education or the behaviorist theory of education, write a 700-1,050 word paper in which you describe your ideals for effective classroom management. In separate paragraphs describe your approach to classroom organization, motivation, discipline, and teaching styles, given your current perspective. Contrast each element of this paper with the opposite approach (behaviorist or constructivist), as you see it. Although you will most likely modify your views as you learn more about the field of education, think of this paper as an initial entry into your professional portfolio. Format your paper according to APA guidelines.

Thank you so much!
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Hi Bernie. Please post to my attention and I will get started...

toneemarie

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Attention Toneemarie!

? Due Date: Day 4 [Individual] forum
? Post your answer

Assignment: Classroom Management Paper
? Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum

Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p> Toneemarie, </p><p>Here is the rubrics for the assignment.</p><p> </p><table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="660"><tbody><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p><strong><em>Content and Development </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>64 Points</em></strong></p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p><em>Points Earned</em></p><p><em>XX/64</em></p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p> </p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p>Additional Comments:</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.</p><ul><li>Students demonstrate a thorough understanding of classroom management based on this week's readings and video clip.</li><li>The paper is 700 to 1,050 words in length.</li></ul></td><td rowspan="4" width="336" valign="top"><p> </p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>The content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.</p><ul><li>Takes either the constructivist or behaviorist approach to classroom management</li><li>Thoroughly covers the major points of classroom management: classroom organization, motivation, discipline, and teaching styles</li><li>Contrasts the student's view with the opposing view on classroom management (constructivist or behaviorist)</li></ul></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p> </p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p> </p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p><strong><em>Readability and Style </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>13 Points</em></strong></p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p><em>Points Earned</em></p><p><em>XX/13</em></p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p> </p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p>Additional Comments:</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>Paragraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.</p></td><td rowspan="5" width="336" valign="top"><p> </p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment. </p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>Sentences are well constructed, with consistently strong, varied sentences.</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p> </p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p> </p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p><strong><em>Mechanics </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>13 Points</em></strong></p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p><em>Points Earned</em></p><p><em>XX/13</em></p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p> </p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p>Additional Comments:</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>The paper, including the title page, reference page, tables, and appendixes, follows APA formatting guidelines.</p></td><td rowspan="5" width="336" valign="top"><p> </p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>Citations of original works within the body of the paper follow APA guidelines.</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p>Spelling is correct.</p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p> </p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p> </p></td></tr><tr><td width="324" valign="top"><p><strong><em>Total </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>90 Points</em></strong></p></td><td width="336" valign="top"><p><em>Points Earned</em></p><p><em>XX/90</em></p></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" width="660" valign="top"><p><strong><em>Overall Comments:</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p></td></tr></tbody></table>
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Hi Bernie. Please re post as a new request.

I am assuming due date is Sunday?

thanks,

tm

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ToneeMarie, I have two assignments one is due on Thursday and the other os Sunday. Iam going to try one more time. What is the problem? You not getting the information I am sending? I can see it here.

? Due Date: Day 4 [Individual] forum
? Post your answer

Assignment: Classroom Management Paper
? Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
? Post your assignment as an attachment

This is the rubrics for the day seven assignment.

Content and Development

64 Points
Points Earned

XX/64

Additional Comments:

·        Students demonstrate a thorough understanding of classroom management based on this week’s readings and video clip.

·        Takes either the constructivist or behaviorist approach to classroom management

·        Thoroughly covers the major points of classroom management: classroom organization, motivation, discipline, and teaching styles

·        Contrasts the student’s view with the opposing view on classroom management (constructivist or behaviorist)

Readability and Style

13 Points
Points Earned

XX/13

Additional Comments:

Mechanics

13 Points
Points Earned

XX/13

Additional Comments:

The paper, including the title page, reference page, tables, and appendixes, follows APA formatting guidelines.

Spelling is correct.

Total

90 Points
Points Earned

XX/90

Overall Comments:

Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Toneemarie!
I was just wondering if you received my request and will I have the one by tomorrow morning?
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Bernie there are no open questions that I can answer. They all have listed another expert?

I will see if the other experts have answered.

If they did not possibly I can step in and help with the question...

thank you,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Toneemarie, how did that happen? I sent my questions to you? Besides doen't anyone let you know that they are working on the assignment? Seems like no one lets you know they have the questions.