nguyenxuamai
nguyenxuamai, Teacher
Experience:  Writing tutor and educator
15616803

Youve been presented with a variety of educational philosophies.

Customer Question

You've been presented with a variety of educational philosophies. You should be begining to formulate your philosophy of education. What instructional philosophies will you incorporate into your classroom environment? Will you have a behavorist approach to instruction or a constructivist one? Identify which view you feel embodies your personal philosophy of education. How will these views relate to your instructional and classroom management style? Help answer this is must have 200-300 word response.
Category: Homework
Expert:  nguyenxuamai replied 7 years ago.
I am working on an answer for you right now. Thanks for using JA
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have to write 200-300 word response to the following . You've been presented with a variety of educational phiosophies. I should be beginning to formulate your philosophy of education. What instructional philosophies will you incorporate into your classroom enviornment? I can choose one either behaviorist approcach to instruction or constructivist one. Identify which view you feel embodies your personal philosophy of education. How will these views relate to you instructional and classroom management style?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I send a reply so what going on
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have not heard anything about my question I submitted. What going on?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did not like that answer So will I be charge for this, this is not what I am looking for.

Please let me know if I can assist you in getting this closer to what you wanted. You do not have to "accept" it if it did not meet what you were looking for. Kindly let me know what part of the answer you felt you did not like and that did not meet your needs. I'm more than happy to see if I can add or subtract something to it.

I am a classroom teacher and have won state teaching awards and I know this subject quite well.

Also, you may find that if you incorporate a few of your own thouhts on education into this, it can help further personalize the response for you.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It ok your answer is not I want

Please let me know what you want? Please let me know what was "ok" - if it is okay to you than kindly accept.

If it is not what you want please let me know where I missed answering the question as it was posted. I have answered more than 80 questions in the past 2 months with no problems. I would love to assist you further if possible. Thanks.