Neo, Tutor
Experience:  BS Accounting

Appalachian Registers, Inc. (ARI) has current sales of $50

Appalachian Registers, Inc. (ARI) has current sales of $50 million. Sales are expected to grow to $75 million next year. ARI currently has accounts receivable of $10 million, inventories of $15 million, and net fixed assets of $20 million. These assets are expected to grow at the same rate as sales over the next year. Accounts payable are expected to increase from their current level of $10 million to a new level of $13 million next year. ARI wants to increase its cash balance at the end of next year by $2 million over its current cash balances, which average $4 million. Net income next year is forecasted to be $10 million. Next year, ARI plans to pay dividends of $1 million, up from $500,000 this year. ARI’s marginal tax rate is 34 percent. How much external financing does ARI require next year?

Baldwin Products Company anticipates reaching a sales level of $6 million in one year. The company expects net income during the next year to equal $400.000. Over the past several years,

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you so much. I was lost and you saved me.

You are most welcome.

Thank you, too. :)

For your future questions, please feel free to address them to me by adding "For Neo" at the beginning of your post. Thank you so much! :)