Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Final Project Race and Your Community Resource Appendix

Customer Question

Final Project: Race and Your Community
• Resource: Appendix A
• Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
• Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical research paper that analyzes the
influences of race as it relates to your community. In your paper, write your first-person
account of how human interactions in your community have been racialized. For the
community, you can consider relations within your neighborhood, local government,
service groups, clubs, schools, workplace, or any environment of which you are a part. In
your paper, be sure to answer and provide examples for the following core questions:
o Do members of your community look like you? In what ways do they look the same or
o How do leaders within your community treat people who are like you? How do they
treat people who are different?
o How do other members of your community treat people who are like you? How do
they treat people who are different?
o Do your texts or work manuals contain information by or about people like you?
o Do the local media represent people like you? If so, in what ways?
o What are some similarities and differences between you and the people who are in
leadership positions in your community? Do you feel minority group interests are
represented within your community?
o If you could resolve any inequities within your community, what would you change?
How and why?
o Which main concepts from the text relate to race? Apply some of these concepts to
your project.
ETH 125 Cultural Diversity
Course Syllabus Page 24
• Ensure the following elements are included:
o The thesis addresses racial issues in your local community.
o The content is comprehensive and accurate.
o The paper itself draws on your personal experiences with and opinions about cultural
diversity in your community.
o Three sources are used, and one source is a community member, leader, or
representative from a local community organization.
o The paper is written in first-person point of view, with an autobiographical approach.
o Text concepts are applied to your observations.
o Assignment questions are answered.
o The paper includes perspectives from supporting sources.
o The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major
o Paragraph transitions are present.
o The tone is appropriate.
o Sentences are well-constructed.
o The paper, title page, and references follow APA guidelines.
o Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
o Spelling is correct.
• Post your completed research paper as an attachment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Seanna replied 7 years ago.
Hello. For the amount you have offered, I can provide a model essay on this topic. You can reword it or use it as a model for your own experience. It covers the Caucasian perspective in the Seattle, Washington area, is approximately 1650 words and fully APA formatted. Let me know if you want this information for the value you have offered and I can post it for you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
For what you are offering I will go with someone else. I have noticed in the past that work that you give has already been submitted by someone else
Expert:  Seanna replied 7 years ago.
Yes, you are correct: I always make it clear that my work is not meant to be submitted. All essays provided here are intended to be used as models, and regardless of whether they have been used before or not, they will eventually be detected by the school's plagiarism detector, so it's very important you reword material to avoid later disciplinary action from your school since penalties are retroactive.