KEKE, Business Accountant
Experience:  3.72 high school gpa; 3.54 college gpa. 4 years professional experience, Naturally gifted writer

Resources Racial and Ethnic Groups, the University Library,

Resources: Racial and Ethnic Groups, the University Library, and the Internet
? Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
? Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word research paper identifying the linguistic, political, social, economic, religious, and familial conventions and/or statuses of four Hispanic groups living in the United States. Your paper should cover Mexican Americans, Puerto Ricans, and two groups of your choice from Ch. 9 of the text.
? Dedicate an equal portion of your paper to each Hispanic group.
? Conclude your essay by summarizing major differences and commonalties apparent among the groups.
? Format your paper according to APA requirements.
? Post your paper as an attachment. I have chosen Mexican Americans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and South Americans
Category: Homework
Expert:  KEKE replied 7 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
We cannot use Wikipedia as a source.
Expert:  KEKE replied 7 years ago.
For what school is this? I know for Axia College or University of Phoenix you can use wikipedia only if the page you are using is credible. Trust me I have written 100's of papers using credible wikipedia pages only, which have received excellent grades and feedback.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok. I will take it. Thanks
Expert:  KEKE replied 7 years ago.
Oh no problem. If you need anything else, please do let me know by putting "for keke" in your post.