Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Criminal Justice Assignment

Customer Question

Police discretion is essential to the success of the individual officer. Discretion determines the officer’s actions and modes of responsibility.

· Resources: Introduction to Policing, Appendix C, and Electronic Reserve Readings: “FBI

Training on the New Federal Deadly Force Policy” and “Deadly force in Defense of Life”
· Review Introduction to Policing, pp. 120-123.
· Read the Use of Force scenario in Appendix C.
· Review the Electronic Reserve Readings: “FBI Training on the New Federal Deadly Force Policy” and “Deadly force in Defense of Life” found on aXcess.

· Write a 350- to 700-word response evaluating the officer’s use of discretion by answering the following:
o Define discretion in your own words.
o Explain why discretion is exercised in your own words.
o Identify how the officer exercised discretion in the scenario (use p.120 of your text as
a resource).
o Identify the factors influencing the officer’s discretion.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 5 years ago.
Hi there, can you get me a copy of pp120-123? you can pdf it to info@justanswer.com, att. Kelvin/ResearchPro, so I can work on this for you. When due? Kelvin
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It was due last night so I need it by 9:30 tonight PST. Or if possible by 3:30 PST. I'll PDF it now
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Did you recieve the e-mail?
I did not, can you check with info@justanswer.com? I can have it done within an hour or so of receipt, but they will not allow us to give you our emails to send direct. Please let me know what's up?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I had sent it and somene had write back asking if I had posted a question. I told them that you had asked me send the e-mail there. So I guess thats what happened. Either way the assignment is done. However...how familiar are you with the Vietnam War?

Very, and I apologize for the confusion with CSvc. If you ever need to send me anything just send the email to:

info@justanswer.com

in the Subject hit: FOR KELVIN/RESERACHPRO

Let me know if I can help you with the SE Asian conflict paper.

Kelvin

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well, I have a paper due Sunday on the Vietnam War. It is worth 120 points and I need to get at least a B on the paper to pass the class. If you would like to do it, you can. But please just make sure you answer all the questions in detail that he asks. If you would like to do this for me I will post the assignment and grading rubric. I am telling you now so if you accept you can take your time on it. Let me know please!
Go ahead and post with as much info as possible, Sunday due is fine, and we will shoot for an A not a B! I will advise you asap if I need more info or anything on the assignment. THANKS! Just put in the question: For Kelvin/ReserachPro
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The question has been posted for you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Did you ever find my other post with the Vietnam Assignment?
I'd like some feedback from you prior to finishing this one up LouBear. Are the answers in line with your thoughts? References ok, etc.? Please advise! I have this up for tomorrow finish, when is your drop dead time?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I apologize, I just got this. Honestly out of the other 2 people that have helped me, they answered correctly but didnt really 'follow' the 'guidelines.' You do what is asked and beyond expectation. You answer the questions asked and in detail without straying from the topic. You do a very great job and references are great! The answers are also in line with my own thoughts which is nice. I'll definately use you for now on as long as your available and are not too busy to get the things done on time! You have been very helpful and I thank you so much.
OK, I will finish this one up for you tomorrow! Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX to make sure everything was in line for you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hey silly this was already done last week! hahaha, but there is another one for criminal justice due tuesday. I'll post it here if you want so you can get credit for your help!! Haha, sorry for the confusion Sealed

OK,just post and ask for me or put my name on it, and I will grab ahold!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was just going to post it on this thread. I had to do this assignment by myself because no one responded in enough time. There have been no answers posted here. So I can just post it on this one to avoid the hassle of you having to find it if you want?
No, this thread is done. This board is not like a chat system, each question needs to be posted separately. OMG, you had to do one yourself (gasp!) Innocent
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hahaha ok smarty, ill post it now so look for it in 5 min!!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok, just posted the other one! Have fun hunting for it!