Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

the effects of dehydration include the following, Why is water

the effects of dehydration include the following, Why is water essential to health maintenance? What are the functions of water in the body? What happens to the body when it does not get the water it needs? Compare and contrast how different electrolytes-sodium, potassium, and chloride-function in the body. What effects can alcohol and caffeine have on hydration levels in the body? What steps can people take to ensure they do not become dehydrate? need 1,050 to1750 words in APA format with citations. need by Thursday 2/05/09

Hi nena,

I can provide you a paper which you can use as a model.If you like, you can revise or rephrase the contents and that will make you set with this. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

What do you mean by rephrase the contents and revise it, please let me know what you mean if I have to revise some of the wording or what.

Thanks Nena

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thanks Nena

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Please contact me I need this by Saturday 2/06/09 and information you need I will be gald to give you.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.