LawInfoNow
LawInfoNow,
6761470

The word intimating most closely means

The word ?intimating? most closely means
Category: Homework
Expert:  LawInfoNow replied 7 years ago.

Hello and thanks for choosing Just AnswerTM. I am a licensed attorney, and I will be glad to try and assist you. To assist in providing you with accurate information, could you please clarify this point:

1. The meaning of this term can vary by the context. Do you have any particular legal setting in which the word is being used, or do you just want a generic definition?

Once I hear back from you, I will be glad to let you know my answer. There may be some delay as I am assisting other customers or am away from my computer. Please rest assured, however, that I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Finally, with a thrill of indignation, she knew it for what it was?an insult. The unseen brute disliked her playing, and was intimating his views with a boot-heel.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.