KEKE
KEKE, Business Accountant
Experience:  3.72 high school gpa; 3.54 college gpa. 4 years professional experience, Naturally gifted writer
13327820

1. Choose three companies and observe how employees do their

1. Choose three companies and observe how employees do their tasks. These can be three different fast-food restaurants or three entirely different types of companies, such as a fast-food restaurant, a department store, or the emergency room of a hospital.
2. Think about the differences in the operations
involved in the input, operations, and output stages of these companies. Try to identify the nature of their operating systems. Are employees organized in different ways? If so, why? If possible, talk to the managers and employees in these operations to further
your analysis.
3. What are the main kinds of OMM costs companies have? How does this affect their OMM operations?
4. How do companies design their operating system to give them a competitive advantage?         &nbs p;               ;                                                                             Answer Questions 1-4 from the activity in a 700 to 1,050 word paper in APA format.
Hello again! Please let me know if you still need this and by when?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi KEKE! I do still need this and was hoping that i could get YOU to help me! Someone else said they couldnt becuase they dont trust that i will pay them! I will pay you though! It is due by tonight, so I still have time. I am going to build my rapport with you on this site, and i dont think I want anyone else's help! Wink thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks for doing this, and now that i know i can request you i will do so! Thanks agian!

No problem! Always happy to help!