Amanda Bickerstaff
Amanda Bickerstaff, Teacher
Experience:  High school teacher, writer, adminstrator, and fellowship doctoral student.

CheckPoint Students Social Challenges Due Date Tonight

CheckPoint: Students’ Social Challenges
· Due Date: Tonight Nov. 29. 08 by 9:00 p.m.
· Answer the following in 200-300 words: List three societal issues students face outside
of the classroom. Describe the role that you think schools should play in teaching
students values and strategies to help them overcome these challenges.
· Post your answer.

I would be happy to help you. Do you just need to expand your answer and include how schools should combat these challenges? How long does the entire answer need to be?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi amanda,

I started of with what I had, and then I didn't know how to explain my three social challenges. Yes I need to just expan my answer and include how schools should combat these challenges. There's no limit to word count..thank you

I'll get this to you in a short bit.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi I see that you have checked out my answer, I just want to make sure that it is sufficient.