Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom
Experience:  Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship

Resources Ch. 1 in Racial and Ethnic Groups and U.S. Census

Resources: Ch. 1 in Racial and Ethnic Groups and U.S. Census Bureau American Fact Finder Web site

Select any of the subordinate groups from Ch. 1 of the text, provided below. Because the chapter does not list all subordinate groups, you may select any other group that has a documented history in the United States.

Subordinate Groups: Native Americans, African Americans, Chinese Americans, Japanese Americans, Arab Americans, Filipino Americans, Korean Americans, Vietnamese Americans, Asian Indians, Hawaiians, Irish Americans, Polish Americans, Norwegian Americans, Jewish Americans, Cuban Americans, Mexican Americans, and Puerto Ricans.

Identify and describe which, if any, of these creation and consequence situations the group has faced:

o Creation: migration, annexation, or colonization

o Consequences: extermination, expulsion, secession, segregation, fusion, or

Write a fictional, first-person account of the creation and consequence situations of a subordinate group in the United States in the form of a 700- to 1,050-word journal entry.

Describe, as if you were a member of that subordinate group, where the group originated, how it came to the United States, and one or two locations in the United States where members of your group live. Be creative in your fictional descriptions, but accurate with your facts. Search through chapters of the text, the Internet, or the University Library for information about your chosen group. Of particular usefulness is the People section of the U.S. Census Bureau American Fact Finder Web site at

Cite your sources according to APA requirements.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 7 years ago.

Do you have a preferred group you would like me to write about?

When do you need this?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The group does not matter. Any group you prefer is alright with me. I need it by tomorrow night at 8 pm.

Cool, I will have this ready by the AM.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

IHi Jane,

will look for it in the morning. Thank you!!!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.