Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Conduct a search through the Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center

Customer Question

Conduct a search through the Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center database in the University Library. From the list of popular searches, select two topics that spark your interest. Review the available materials for each topic. When finished, you should have two sources for each of the two topics.

Use the form in Appendix D to critically analyze your sources. Fill out one form for each source.

Address the following for each of the sources you analyze:

•     Identify the principal issue presented by the source.
•     Identify any examples of bias presented by the author. If none exist, explain how you determined this.
•     Identify any areas that are vague or ambiguous. If none exist, explain how you determined this.
•     Do you find the source credible? Explain your reasoning.
•     Identify and name any rhetorical devices used by the author. If none exist, explain how you determined this.
•     Identify and name any fallacies used by the author. If none exist, explain how you determined this.
•     State one argument made by the author.
•     Identify the premises and conclusion of the argument.
•     Is the author’s argument valid or invalid, sound or unsound, strong or weak? Explain how you determined this.
•     Does the author use moral reasoning? If not, explain how you determined this.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Seanna replied 8 years ago.
Hello, Nina, and thanks for using Just Answer! I have completed this final exam for approximately a dozen students so I am well versed in all of its requirements. For the amount you have offered I would be happy to provide you four completed answer sets from previous exams that you could use as a model for your work, or simply paraphrase.

However, doing this assignment thoroughly requires several hours and writing approximately 10-12 pages, so it would not be practical for me to do original work at that price.

Please let me know if you would like me to post the answer sets and I will be happy to do so. I have them available on several topics including the minimum wage, teen preganancy, divorce, social security, global warming, child abuse, etc. Thanks,

Angela