Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience:  More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.

What is the most likely prediction after a firm reduces its

What is the most likely prediction after a firm reduces its regular dividend payment?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Hello unified

I have noticed that you have viewed the answer, but has not accepted it, did you need any further clarification?

Hello Unified, you have just left me a neutral feedback saying that I gave you " wrong answer telling me it was opportunity cost when it was not correct it was raw materials", I am not the one who have answered that question for you.

Please be very careful when you leave feedback because as you can see you have left the wrong feedback for the wrong expert.

It was D. Ray MBA who has answered your question and gave you the wrong answer, here is a link to the question:

Thank you

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I am sorry but it was you who provided me the answer I have a copy of the communication. Everyone makes mistakes overall you were a good resource but the answer was wrong.