viki
viki, Item Writer
Experience:  I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for grades K-12.
1680453

in this paragraph the author uses a single-word sentence click pl

Customer Question

in this paragraph the author uses a single-word sentence ''click''
plz help me to explain what the author means with this single-word sentence and how it furthers her argument. use info from the tect to support ur response. here is the paragraph..''Then how do i pay for me car?'' the sleepy student now more awake, asked. Click The car. That;s what all these bleary eyes and half-done papers are about. My students have a desperate need to drive their own vehicles proudly into the school parking lot. the car is the teenagers symbolic club membership. I know because ive seen the embarrassed loos on the face of teens who must answer no to the frequently asked do u have a car? national merit finalists pale in importance beside the student who drives his friend in a new ford,
Category: Homework
Expert:  viki replied 8 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.