Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience:  More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.

A firm has an expected return on equity of 16% and an after

A firm has an expected return on equity of 16% and an after tax-cost of debt of 8%. What debt equity ration should be used in order to keep the wacc of 12% .50. 75 1.00 or 1.50 I have an answer I want to verify,

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

What is a relist?

Does that mean another question? and if I have several questions what is the mechanics?

Hi Unified, that is when your question has not been answered or if you get an answer you are not satisfied with, you click on "Relist" so that the question remains open.

If you are happy with the answer I have provided, please tell me and I will close the question. I will go now to answer your other questions.

By the way, which textbook are you using: Title, author's name, and edition?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Block and Hirt, foundation of finance and accounting.

By the way my main interest is verifivation

Actually what you are doing is (I believe) a great way to learn because even if it wasn't for verification, getting an expert slution woud also help you where you went wrong so that you learn the concepts better. So what I suggest, if you had gotton a wrong solution, I recommend that you read my solution and then re-attempt to do the problem and see if you do it right. This way you are sure to learn the material better.

One question for you now, which edition are you using?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
edition 11 fondations of management