How can we help you?
I have a question
1: Which of the following would not be included among the costs of carrying inventory:
Obsolesecence, Opportunity cost of capital, which I think is correct or raw material cost or risk of pilferage?
If opportunity cost is not part of the caarrying cost then why did you choose raw material which I saw listed as part oc arrying cost. I have a PHD in public administration and am picking up an MBA to compliment my business experience and I would like to cultivate a direct access to someone with your intellectual ability for these questions. How is that done?
So Opportunity cost is correct. I want to ask you several additional question which I will behappy to pay for how do I do this?
I am going to list several questions then I will add to the bonus section:
1. Mangements use of resources can best be evaluated by focussing on measures of liquidity, activity, leverage or book value. I thought activity?
2. what precentage of contribution margin is profit on units sold in excess of breakeven?
I believe it is a 100% other options 50% of the CM ratio, equal to variable cost ratio, equal to gross profit ratio?
Can I ask for Dr. Ray when I post Finance? I like and relate to your professional and thorough answers. Your intelligence shines through you answers.
Lets go through the tutor and I will make one list of questions for verification and we will agre on a price. I want to verif about 10 questions.
Is it possible that I list my questions in this response and then push accept and a bonus so you are paid for your services and I take the next 20 minutes making a list of the questions for you. We are here I am confident in your ability why not do it now?
Ok but you are the guy I want to do business with. I thought I could use a tutor tab?
Lets do follow up and I will pay you Verfication:
Example of cost with fixed behaviour: advertising costs, which i fell is correct, slaes commission, raw materials electricity?
2. What is true statement:regarding absorption costs and direct costs? absorption costing includes fixed overhead in product costs whereas direct costing does not not (I think this is correct)
3. what is most likely prediciton after a firm reduces its regular dividend payment? Investment is expected to increase (Correct?); earnings decline; decrease in retained earnings; share price increase?
4. assume total year in college equals $20,000 how much would parents need to invest 21 years ago in account paying 8% compounded annually of the following amounts as options I chose $3,973, versus 952, 1,600, 1723, what is the correct formula?
5. which would would reduce the carrying cost inventory from the following? I chose general interest rate decrease in the economy versus inventory spoilage, inventory going out of style, interest rate increase in the economy?
6. the concept of matching revenues and expenses refers to expenses for a period equal the revenues for the period? Is this correct?
Ok this is it these are my questions I am waiting for your answers which I trust and I will compensate you for the answers
Let me clarify my understanding:
1. Advertising cost is a cost likley to have a fixed behaviour: Correct? yes or no
2. Absorption costing includes fixed overhead in product costs whereas direct costing does not would be correct? yes or no
3. earnings are expected to decline retained earnings are expected to decrease, which would be th ebetter anser since share value will not increase and investment is less likely? Investment would not increase with a drop of dividends because of expansion?
5. interest rate reduction ok
6. The concept of matching revenue and expenses refers to the fact that:. Woud=ld d fit best your explanation?
which would be most correct: a expenses for a period equal the revenues for the period, b. allcosts incrurred in the process of earning revenue during a period are recorded as an expense in that period, c. all cash disbursements during a period are substracted from cash receipts during the period, d. costs incurred in the process of earning revenue during a period are deffered and expenses in a future period.
you have been very professional and I have respect for your intelligent and patient responses.
For your information Lori from justAns.com responded and said that I could request a specific expert to answer questions. I am pursuing this because I have confidence in your insights.
Thank you again for the clarifications.