Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Write a paper recommending to a companys board of directors

Write a paper recommending to a company's board of directors that affirmative action
policies be implemented. It should be(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords in length and formatted according
to APA guidelines. Include points supporting the recommendation and clearly address
points that may be used against this recommendation. The paper should also address
how affirmative action policy will relate to compliance with equal employment opportunity
• Post as an attachment. This needs to be done by 8:00PM MST 11/2/2008 if anyone can help PLEASE!
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 7 years ago.

I can see it is past the deadline. Do you still need this?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes I still do need this if possible we were granted an extention till 11/5/2008
Expert:  Lani S. replied 7 years ago.

I got the paper ready so please let me know if you have not figured out this yet and is still needing help. I will post it for you once I get your reply. Thanks.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 7 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.