Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
12809769

The Real Estate property taxes we pay usually go to the school

The Real Estate property taxes we pay usually go to the school system. In your opinion are the Kindergarten through High Schools in the shape they should be in, and where else could we be using all the dollars collected from property taxes, other than using the money for the school system? (120 words minimum)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Susan,

I am very impressed with your educational background and what you have done with your teaching. I see that you are from New Zealand, I hope someday I can go there as it is one of the places oddly enough I haven't been. Anyhow, thank you for your answer to my question, it is great and I appreciate it.