Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom
Experience:  Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship

I had a friend who lost his job to outsourcing and he could

I had a friend who lost his job to outsourcing and he could not find another position that would pay him the same. He and his wife had to use their credit cards monthly to pick up the slack for the loss of income. He and his wife were so far in debt they had to file bankruptcy, but they had changed the laws, which forced him to have to still pay back what he owed and they still lost their home. Whose fault is this? Is it my friends or was he fighting a losing battle from the beginning? Personally, I think the fault is on my friend. What are your thoughts? (120 words minimum)

Is this homework or a school paper?

Can you tell me:

- were any decisions made to cut back on any expenses?

- were any jobs taken or no jobs taken unless it was the same income?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This is a scenario to set up a discussion so I really am not able to answer your questions.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you Jane, beautifully done as always.