Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Choose ONE animal species. Your goal is to describe the way

Customer Question

Choose ONE animal species. Your goal is to describe the way in which an evolutionary change might occur for a particular characteristic (trait) of that species as a result of natural selection. The characteristic could be something like coloration pattern, length of the limbs, or size of the teeth or beak, or any measurable trait that is inherited.

The organism you choose should be a real one but the evolutionary change you describe can be real or theoretical.

In your own words,

Explain how the change in this trait occurs in terms of the four postulates listed above and in the book. You will describe what the population starts out like at time zero and then what it will look like at a later time, as a result of natural selection.
Make sure to explain the process by which the changes occurred. What is the selective pressure? Explain why the change might confer more fitness to a particular environment?

There is some tips from the professor, but this is all I am paste on here.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

HelloCustomer

HERE is my response. Good luck!

Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is this an original answer and has this been sold to anyone else? My school checks for originality.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

I just wrote that answer for you today. I posted that as an original answer. thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you. I have another assignment that I need help on so be looking out. Your work is great. Thanks again for your help.

April

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

Much welcome! Let me know if you need help.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do I post my new question and do you know college algebra?
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

Hi April May,

I am afraid I am not so confident in answering college algebra. Any subject dealing with numbers was once my favorite but I lost my touches in numbers when I chose to be a nurse. I am only good with the basics. I will recommend you request SCOTT for any college algebra question. He can handle well "numbers." You may either post your question here in Homework or Math Section. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I understand and I believe that is who I am using. The biology assignment that I am working on was a table with pictures and I am not able to post on here. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

Is it the animal classification using dichotomous key? If so, I got the table with the pictures and I got the dichotomous key. Let me know. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes, it is. I am not sure if the pictures are changed by class, however.

April

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

Would you like to have the completed table?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes, please.

April

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

Hi April May,

HERE is the completed table. Good luck!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. Since you are so awesome, do you know part two of this same assignment?
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Looking and combining...I do not make a lot of money, but will try to pay what I can.

Thank you for all of your help and will accept and pay soon.