Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Post your response to the following You have been selected

Customer Question

Post your response to the following: You have been selected to give a presentation on
the United States’ insurance options to a group outside the United States. The group is
being presented with this information for the first time. In a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint©
presentation, explain how health insurance began, the purpose of health insurance, and
each of the following insurance options. Be sure to list the advantages and
disadvantages of each type. Include speaker notes.
o HMOs
o Managed care
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 7 years ago.

When do you need this? Will you be able to offer similar amount offered in your similar post in other section for this. If so, I would ask you to request to cancel or close your duplicate posting. Let me know. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
today and how much is it that you want
Expert:  Lani S. replied 7 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you Miss lani but I'm not able to accept becasue I had to turn it in yesterday so I got help somewhere else thankyou.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 7 years ago.

I rushed the work in trying to help you in this as you said you needed it yesterday so I provided the presentation yesterday but unfortunately it is sad to hear that you got help from anywhere . You must have said so that you don't need help any longer from here. Anyway, thanks.