Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

For many global companies, China represents a very attractive

Customer Question

For many global companies, China represents a very attractive market in terms of size and growth rate. Yet, it ranks lower in terms of economic freedom and higher in political risk than other country markets because it has a communist government. Despite these risks, Volkswagen, Isuzu, and Boeing are just a few of the hundreds of companies that have established manufacturing operations in China. This is due in large part to the Chinese government making sales in China contingent on a company’s willingness to locate production there. The government wants Chinese companies to learn modern management skills from non-Chinese companies and acquire technology. Some observers believe that when Western companies agree to such conditions, they are bargaining away important industry knowledge in exchange for sales today. Should Boeing and other companies go along with China’s terms, or should they risk losing sales by refusing to transfer technology?
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 8 years ago.
On this one, due when?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

sunday

Hello PUPO109!

First, I want to apologize to you for being unavailable Sunday and today. I also want to thank the Customer Service Team at JustAnswer.Com for their help during this emergency, as well as the great Moderators and Other Writing and Homework experts.

I know how vital it is for homework and writing assignments to be completed in a timely manner, and appreciate the great feedback I've received so far. Unfortunately, I had a minor mishap yesterday that left me in the Emergency Room for the evening - a young lady, just got her license last week, "didn't see" the Stop Sign and ran directly into me. The good news, I guess - I have a cast and am a bit beat up, so will need to stay in front of the computer a lot more.

If you still need your assignment done, please reply back and, as my personal apology, I will add more sources and more info to your project - it's the least I can do to ensure your 100% satisfaction with my work and with JustAnwer.Com. For certain, I will do something extra for you the next time as well!

Thanks again for your understanding, please let me know the status of the project.

Kelvin

ResearchPro

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
will you be able to complete the assignment as well as upload the powerpoint presentation you completed and the other assignment that you uploaded which i was unable to access