Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

ResearchPro I need some help with this one too if you do not

Customer Question

ResearchPro: I need some help with this one too if you do not mind. I need to write an informative(NNN) NNN-NNNNword letter in the persons of one Eastern philosopher to one of his pupils. In the letter, describe your chosen philosopher's viewpoints concerning one of his philosophies. If needed, cite secondary sources according to APA guidelines to help you. If you can help me with this I will greatly appreciate it and it is due Sunday, November 2 by midnight Arizona time (MST). Thank you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 8 years ago.

Hi, the deadline has passed on this one, mrm, and I will have to have a moderator talk with you about the pricing. Thanks!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Well if you did not like the price that I had offer all you had to do was say something to me and I would have tried to work something out with you where that way we both would have been satisfied. When you are on a low budget you do the best that you can do. Thank you anyways I finished it myself.