Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

write a 350-700 word paper in APA format describing two approaches

Customer Question

write a 350-700 word paper in APA format describing two approaches or indicators to measuring patient outcomes. measuring the quality of care is essential to being able to identify which areas of patient care need improvement. a positive patient outcome is one measure of quality. what role do health care workers play in determining quality care?
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 7 years ago.

when do you need this, I want to try to help you this time as quickly as possible! Kelvin

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Kelvin
I need this by sunday 2nd before 2am going into monday
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Are you working on tis for me

Hello deedee!

First, I want to apologize to you for being unavailable Sunday and today. I also want to thank the Customer Service Team at JustAnswer.Com for their help during this emergency, as well as the great Moderators and Other Writing and Homework experts.

I know how vital it is for homework and writing assignments to be completed in a timely manner, and appreciate the great feedback I've received so far. Unfortunately, I had a minor mishap yesterday that left me in the Emergency Room for the evening - a young lady, just got her license last week, "didn't see" the Stop Sign and ran directly into me. The good news, I guess - I have a cast and am a bit beat up, so will need to stay in front of the computer a lot more.

If you still need your assignment done, please reply back and, as my personal apology, I will add more sources and more info to your project - it's the least I can do to ensure your 100% satisfaction with my work and with JustAnwer.Com.

Thanks again for your understanding, please let me know the status of the project.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Kelvin

I still need the assignment I truly understand I just had to attend my aunt and my two cousins funeral yesterday that was hardest thing I have had to do in my entire life.