ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
12965337

this is the second time I am asking for help from you about

Customer Question

this is the second time I am asking for help from you about this question I havebeen waiting since3pm and it is now 1:30 am. what are the various methods for maintaining peace in a binational,multinational, and multiethnic state? I paid you already and this is for someone with expertise in political science
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 8 years ago.
Hey there tarsha, I just answered your earlier question, just got it, actually, and, even though you make a deposit, you don't actually pay for the answer until you review and accept it. Please let us know if we can be of more help!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
How do I retrieve my answer
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I do not understand whats going on I accepted someon's answer and paid them a tip of $5 I do not know what to do now because I am not going to pay twice maybe I can enter another question to you and then pay you. let me know what to do. this way both of you will get paid