Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Develop a unique proposal that describes a new health care

Customer Question

Develop a
unique proposal that describes a new health care system. Consider the current U.S.
health care system’s strengths, weaknesses, and challenges. Be sure to include your
answers to the following:
o What is your vision for the new health care system?
o Who benefits most from this new system?
o Are there any populations that would be disadvantaged by this new system? If so,
o What current challenges would be solved by implementing your new proposal?
o Would the proposed system create any new problems?

Optional Information:
Subject: Introduction to Health Care
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 7 years ago.
Hi there, can help you with this depending on when it is due? Please advise.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
its due in 8 hours

First, I want to apologize to you for being unavailable Sunday and today. I also want to thank the Customer Service Team at JustAnswer.Com for their help during this emergency, as well as the great Moderators and Other Writing and Homework experts.

I know how vital it is for homework and writing assignments to be completed in a timely manner, and appreciate the great feedback I've received so far. Unfortunately, I had a minor mishap yesterday that left me in the Emergency Room for the evening - a young lady, just got her license last week, "didn't see" the Stop Sign and ran directly into me. The good news, I guess - I have a cast and am a bit beat up, so will need to stay in front of the computer a lot more.

If you still need your assignment done, please reply back and, as my personal apology, I will add more sources and more info to your project - it's the least I can do to ensure your 100% satisfaction with my work and with JustAnwer.Com. For certain, I will do something extra for you the next time as well!

Thanks again for your understanding, please let me know the status of the project.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I ended up slowly figureing it out. I think I wrote a pretty good one :) I will def. request you nexed semester!! I;m so sorry about your run in. I'm glad you are ok. She was prob. texting. my next class is in 2 weeks!! So i will be back when i get stuck!

thank you! and i'm glad you are ok!