Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Design a social studies learning packet for a virtual field

Customer Question

Design a social studies learning packet for a virtual field trip for upper elementary or
middle school students.
• Create a four- to six-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of the content for the
learning packet by addressing the following points.
o Choose a reliable Internet site, and review the content to ensure that it is appropriate
for the age group and the social studies class.
o Provide the URL for this site.
o Compile a series of questions to guide the students as they review the site.       o Determine how students are assessed. For example, do students write a summary
of what they found at the site? Draw a map or picture to illustrate a location or
concept they learned about at the site? Answer questions about the significance of
information found at the site? Conduct an imaginary interview with a person they read
about at the site?
o Include an introductory slide; the URL and questions to guide the students; the type
and details regarding an assessment; an
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 5 years ago.
When is this due?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is due tomorrow (Sunday, November 2nd), by 9 pm central time.

on it, you will have it tomorrow afternoon!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much for your help
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I don't want to be a pest but I would like to know if you are able to get this assignment done? I have to know if I should start working on it. Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
are you able to answer my question?

Hello jmc, you are most certainly NOT being a pest.

First, I want to apologize to you for being unavailable Sunday and today. I also want to thank the Customer Service Team at JustAnswer.Com for their help during this emergency, as well as the great Moderators and Other Writing and Homework experts.

I know how vital it is for homework and writing assignments to be completed in a timely manner, and appreciate the great feedback I've received so far. Unfortunately, I had a minor mishap yesterday that left me in the Emergency Room for the evening - a young lady, just got her license last week, "didn't see" the Stop Sign and ran directly into me. The good news, I guess - I have a cast and am a bit beat up, so will need to stay in front of the computer a lot more.

If you still need your assignment done, please reply back and, as my personal apology, I will add more sources and more info to your project - it's the least I can do to ensure your 100% satisfaction with my work and with JustAnwer.Com. For certain, I will do something extra for you the next time as well!

Thanks again for your understanding, please let me know the status of the project.

Kelvin

ResearchPro

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am glad that you were not severly hurt. I ended up doing my assignment, not well, but I got it. Thank you for your response. I do have another assignment that is due on November 21st. It is a big one though, do you think you would be able to help me with it?Here is the assignment, please let me know:

Develop an effective classroom management plan to add to your professional portfolio.

Include the following sections for this portfolio component:

o Organizing Procedures and Resources

o Arranging the Environment

o Monitoring Student Progress

o Anticipating and Handling Problems

o Designing a Learning Center

• Format your 2,000- to 2,500-word paper according to APA guidelines.

Yes, I believe I can. Go ahead and repost it, sooner the better, ask for Kelvin/research pro, and I will get going on it. If you have any resources you want, etc. please let me know because this is a bit of a specific assignement.

What level classroom, etc. subject, the more you tell me, the better!

Kelvin

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How do I ask for you? If I posta question they automatically give me a tutor to work with.

I have this one locked up, just, in the first part of the question, ask for me. You can also email info@justanswer.com for more information. I will have this done early this week!

Kelvin