Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Miss Lani, Can you help me I have to create a PowerPoint

Customer Question

Miss Lani,

Can you help me? I have to create a PowerPoint on some Gender Misconceptions. I thought I knew what I was doing but I cannot find any information and I am stressing out. This is a team project and the misconception I am in charge of is; boys are more competitive in sports and academics than girls are.

I have to have at least 4 slides with information and as I said I am stressing because I can't find anything. I even emailed the teacher because she wants us to use the our school library as one of the sources but I can't find anything on there either. She told me to just do my best and see what I could find.

Will include a bonus.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

I got this question. Thanks for requesting me.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thank you. Do you need to know anything else? I really appreciate your help.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

No, thanks. I will try to figure out what I could find as your teacher told you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Miss Lani,

I was just wondering how things were going and if you were able to figure things out?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Miss Lani,

I have a huge problem. This is a team project and one of the other classmates already wrote about the one I wanted so I am left with, Boys are more suited for and more interested in math and science than girls are, or Boys are more interested in auto shop and wood shop than girls are. I am trying to find some information too. I know this is going to cause a change in the process and fast working as it is due tonight but I will definitely make it worth it to you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was thinking about number 4 and what do you think about putting information about the tv show extreme makeover and how there are girls who are a huge part of that so that should prove that not just boys are interested in building.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

Whaa! I got network problem and will be going back now to find information for your work with changed topic.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Oh no. Network problems are never good. I always have problems and it seems as it usually happens when I need to use it the most. Thank you so much for your help.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

You are exactly right. My computer and the network are "messing" up with my work nd had put me a lot of troubles.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you very much. It is perfect and yes we are adding it all together to form one presentation.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

Much welcome!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Miss Lani,

I was wondering if you happened to see the question I sent to you? I sent to hoping you could help me but when I did not hear I reposted it to see if others could me. I am still hoping you can help as you have always come through for me and are so wonderful. I am needing help commenting 6 of my classmates postings and have to have at least 3 of them posted this evening.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

I have not noted so far. I am going to check it out.....

There is one question you posted for me but it is locked now. You have new posting about making comments on classmates' postings but there is already an expert helping you so I guess there is no need for me to get in there. Let me know if I can be of help in your future questions. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
NO I do need you and yes I do not know why that locked us out on the other one but I definitely need you. The other person who picked it up before I could get you said she could not help me. Can you please please help me.?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Are you there? I am not sure if you got this messge or not but I DO need your help if you can please please help me.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

I replied in your other post. Thnks.