Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Appalachian Highlands Describe the various geologic events

Customer Question

Appalachian Highlands

Describe the various geologic events that have occurred in your region.

o Describe the geological features and various types of rocks that formed in the area (for example, mountains, craters, canyons, volcanoes, fault lines, or folds).

o Choose one of these geological features to research. What is the most prevalent rock type of the feature? Describe the mineral composition of the rock type.

o How old is your geologic feature? Estimate the absolute age of the geological feature, and discuss methods used to determine the age.

o What geologic event created your chosen geological feature? Discuss the process of plate tectonics related to the formation.

o Discuss the significance of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks in your region.

o type(s) of weathering and erosion processes that has most likely affected the physical appearance
o significant water, ocean, desert, or glacial features
Category: Homework
Expert:  GeologyTutor replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

I will be happy to work on this for you. How many PowerPoint slides do you need? When is this assignment due?

Thanks,

JenniferSR

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Jennifer,

I am putting together a 12 -15 slide PP presentation. Due to some work issue I am behind the 8 ball and have to finish up by tomorrow night.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Jennifer,

I updated the request to reflect the recommended amount.

K