Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Currently, U.S. schools use technology significantly more than

Currently, U.S. schools use technology significantly more than they did in the past. Research the use of technology in schools from 1980 until present day. Fill in the timeline below with events to depict the changes in school technology since 1980. You need to discuss a minimum of two events per decade, for a total of at least six events. Cite your sources in APA format on the next page.

Will this be in a tabulated form? When do you need this done?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I need this by tonight 2300 or 1100pm

If you have an email address you could receive an attachment, I could send it to you to better assist you

Axia College Material

Appendix D

Technology Use Timeline

Type the FIRST 1980s school technology event and date in here then drag this box to the appropriate location on the timeline. You may shrink or enlarge this box if needed.

Type the FIRST 2000s school technology event and date in here then drag this box to the appropriate location on the timeline. You may shrink or enlarge this box if needed.

Type the FIRST 1990s school technology event and date in here then drag this box to the appropriate location on the timeline. You may shrink or enlarge this box if needed.

Type the SECOND 1980s school technology event and date in here then drag this box to the appropriate location on the timeline. You may shrink or enlarge this box if needed.

Type the SECOND 1990s school technology event and date in here then drag this box to the appropriate location on the timeline. You may shrink or enlarge this box if needed.

Type the SECOND 2000s school technology event and date in here then drag this box to the appropriate location on the timeline. You may shrink or enlarge this box if needed.

1980 1985 1989

1990 1995 1999

2000 2005 2010

References

Type references here in APA format.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
This should be 2300 Arizona time sorry
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Ok I just sent it to them they should have it soon
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Was wondering if you received the attachment?

I am collecting the required information but the attachment has not yet forwarded to me. I think we got less than hour to go. Is this due before midnight?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
If it would make it easier on you you could just send the year and the information in a word doc with the references and I could do the rest. I appreciate your assistance

I did not receive any attachment and I am not sure wht to do. Anyway, this my be helpful- CHECK THIS. I wil not oblige you to pay for this, it is all up to you. Let me know if there is more I can do to help. Thanks.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.