Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

What role do health care workers play in determining quality

Customer Question

What role do health care workers play in determining quality care?
Category: Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlifebio replied 8 years ago.
How many words should this answer be?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

needs to be 350-700 words..

Here's the whole Questions...

Write a 350- to 700-word paper in APA format describing two approaches or indicators to

measuring patient outcomes. Measuring the quality of care is essential to being able to

identify which areas of patient care need improvement. A positive patient outcome is one

measure of quality. What role do health care workers play in determining quality care?

Sweetlips. unfortunately it is not practical for me to write about 350 words for $9. I will send a message to a moderator, so perhaps we may reach a compromise.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
$30.00 dollars is that exceptable..
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I need the answer to this question and $9.00 wasn't enough so I said $30.00 but have not yet gotten my answer to this question... Thank-you

Here's the whole Questions...