3. Assignment: Object-Oriented Design
• Resource: Pp. 47-49, p. 251, and pp. 256-261 in Extended Prelude to Programming: Concepts and Design (2nd ed.)
• Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
• Generate an object-oriented design for a system that keeps tracks of your CD and DVD collection.
• Identify each of the classes, associated data, and operations for the classes.
• Generate the pseudocode for each of the classes as demonstrated on p. 251.
• Draw a GUI that will create the objects and provide access to each object's processing methods. Note: Use the drawing tool in Microsoft® Word or in any other applicable drawing tool to complete this part of the assignment.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
Reply to Scott's Post: Scott this is a good start I might still need some clarification on the GUI, if so can I contact you? Can you draw it a little neater so that everything lines up and I can understand it better.
Sure, you can ask me any further questions.
You mean like this:
I'm definitely not an artist :) But I do hope that gives you the basic idea. You need ways to get input, and then buttons for processing.
Thanks again Scott I am not an artist either but this give me a clearer view.