1. A. A computer hacker breaking into a hospital’s secured computer system
2. B. You may be analyzing medical information regularly.
3. C. education and credential(s).
4. D. the ability to understand and analyze the dictation.
5. A. reimbursement and research
6. A. Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Veterans Administration (CHAMPVA)
7. B. cancer registry
8. D. consumers will be driven to competitors who can offer lower prices
9. A. By completing a continuing education cycle
10. C. integrated delivery system.
11. C. ensuring the quality and accuracy of health information
12. B. RHIT
13. A. computerized medical records
14. D. Attention to detail, thorough understanding of medical processes, ability to analyze large amounts of information
15. A. professionalism.
16. B. monitored and approved
17. A. speech recognition
18. A. removal of organs helped Egyptians study anatomy.
19. D. American Health Information Management Association