Anne_C
Anne_C, Lawyer
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree, Juris Doctorate, and Mom of Two
7775950

Combining severe emotional pain with substance use or abuse ...

Combining severe emotional pain with substance use or abuse would contribute to _____ crash risk.
a) increased
b) decreased
c) no

Can fatigue seriously impair one's driving ability.
a) No
b) Yes

Every driver, motorcyclist, moped rider, bicyclist and pedestrian must do everything possible to avoid a _______.
a) ticket
b) crash
c) both
d) neither

The _____ signals the driver to stop behind the limit or crosswalk line before the intersection.
a) red light
b) yellow light
c) green light

Driving after drinking _______ the risk of bodily harm in the result of a collision.
a) decreases
b) has no effect on
c) increases
d) has the same risk on

Your body reacts to an alarm reaction by releasing _______ into your blood stream.
a) salt
b) glucose
c) adrenaline
d) water

Air bags used in conjunction with the lap and shoulder belts offer the most effective safety protection available today for passenger vehicle occupants.
a) True
b) False

Your liver can remove about _____ drink(s) in one hour from your body.
a) three
b) two
c) one
d) no

Drivers must understand that traffic laws ______ them and should be supported and followed.
a) have no affect on
b) are detrimental
c) benefit
d) none of the above

In the United States, immersion in water or fire as a result of a collision happens in less than ______ of all collisions annually.
a) 4%
b) 3%
c) 2%
d) 1%

Road rage is the term used to refer to physical assaults that result from a traffic dispute.
a) True
b) False

The fines for speeding in a school zone during the hours of operation are ________.
a) doubled
b) not affected
c) both
d) neither

At an intersection without limit lines, the driver should stop prior to the pedestrian crosswalk.
a) True
b) False

Florida law gives the right of way to no one, it only states who must give up (yield) the right of way.
a) True
b) False

The synergistic affect is _________ with each combination, each time and each person.
a) different
b) the same
c) has no affect
d) none of the above

Your driving privilege will be permanently revoked if you are convicted _____ times for DUI.
a) four
b) three
c) two
d) one

Air bags are not designed to offer protection from crashes from the rear and side.
a) True
b) False

Wearing your seatbelts will not reduce your risk of injury or death in a collision.
a) True
b) False

A yield sign calls on the driver to stop when necessary, proceed when safe and be aware of oncoming vehicles.
a) True
b) False

Stressful conditions involving your business and personal life will not affect driving.
a) True
b) False

Too much stress in our life can seriously affect your physical and mental well being.
a) True
b) False

When driving in windy weather, you want to drive in a crosswind situation.
a) True
b) False

Great speed increases the probability of injury in a crash.
a) True
b) False

If you have a tire blow out, you should ________.
a) not use the brakes
b) take your foot off the brakes
c) release the cruise control
d) all of the above

Before beginning a pass the driver does not need to look into their blind spot.
a) True
b) False

Violations of six points are ________.
a) unlawful speed resulting in a collision
b) leaving the scene of a collision with property damage over $50
c) all of the above

Slightly more than _______ of fatal collisions occur on roads with posted speed limits of 55 mph or more.
a) one-quarter
b) half
c) three-quarters
d) all

You should _______ your following distance as your visibility decreases as the weather gets worse.
a) decrease
b) keep
c) increase
d) none of the above

A _______ is required to change the speed and direction of a moving body.
a) large size
b) force
c) both
d) neither

Alcohol is a toxic poison that can kill.
a) True
b) False

Having an awareness of the risks inherent in the particular road and traffic situation is one of the traits of a good driver.
a) True
b) False

I do not need to wear a safety belt if I am only going to the shopping center.
a) True
b) False

The affects of alcohol are a general stimulation of the functions of the brain and body.
a) True
b) False

When you are emotionally distressed, what can you do to relieve this stress?
a) Take a deep breath
b) Displace yourself from what is making you angry
c) Both
d) Neither

Modern vehicles are designed to crush when they crash to absorb kinetic energy.
a) True
b) False

Periodically glance at the rear-view mirror and the speedometer to get a determination of your vehicle speed and positioning in regard to other traffic and road conditions.
a) True
b) False

Planning and research are not involved in the establishment of traffic laws.
a) True
b) False

Road rage is an aggressive driving incident where the driver has _____.
a) been decided
b) deescalated
c) lost control
d) nothing to lose

Motorcyclists should be aware of safe lane positioning and ideally be in the left-hand portion of the lane as to providing the best visibility for themselves and other drivers.
a) True
b) False

The car mirrors are designed to assist the driver in keeping track of traffic around their vehicle.
a) True
b) False
Category: Homework
Expert:  Anne_C replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Anne_C, Lawyer
Experience: Bachelor's Degree, Juris Doctorate, and Mom of Two