Homework Superwoman
Homework Superwoman, Tutor
Experience:  I tutor students in high school and some college.
7566005

Identify quantifiable elements that can be used to ...

Customer Question

Identify quantifiable elements that can be used to evaluate, monitor, and control the effectiveness of your marketing plan
Category: Homework
Expert:  Homework Superwoman replied 8 years ago.

Hello ,

In order to evaluate, the effectiveness of your marketing plan, you must first research your past revenue numbers, the growth over the past years within various markets, the size of prospective customers, and especially previous innovative products that were introduced into the market. By recognizing these elements and determining the amount of growth in gross revenues, then you will be able to set and accomplish reasonable percentage growths for the upcoming year. Monitoring the effectiveness includes scheduling meetings on a regular basis to review the progress in both costs and sales. You must observe your marketing objectives, because if you have too many, then this isn't necessarily quantifiable, resulting in goals that aren't either reasonable or reachable. Controling the effectiveness of your marketing plan is evident, especially if you are viewing current trends in revenue and profit, and viewing steady, current incremental improvement. Instead, adjust to the current trends and make necessary, adequate changes. Your plan's changes of adjusting the timing, budgest, or tasks should be done in an organized manner. Whatever changes you make, allow yourself to keep proper documentation as well.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Homework Superwoman's Post: I am sorry but but I received the answer too late. I do appreciate your hard work and will request you next time in the future plus a bonus. Sorry about that! I feel bad.
Okay, it's no problem. I look foward to working with you in the future Smile Have a nice night.