angelkelly, Tutor
Experience:  homework helper for over 10 years. History, Economics, English and more...

As organizations become more technology-driven, which do

As organizations become more technology-driven, which do you think will become more important—the management of the human element of the organization or the management of technology.

Just finishing off your presentation (will be an hour or so), then I'll start on this one for you,

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thank you

Here you go:

As organizations become technology driven the management of the human element will become more important. Technology and computers have in built programmes which manage themselves in most cases, it is the human element of programming, using and managing these systems which is most likely to be the cause of errors and lack of productivity. Technology can only be as effective as it is programmed to be, whilst humans can have a range of effectiveness varying from person to person, within different situations, and as a result of their personal circumstances. Managing this element to increase their productivity and effectiveness, will ensure the on going effectiveness of the technology they are using.

Let me know if you need me to extend it for you,

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
you can extend just a little

No problem,

I'll get right on it

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.