abozer
abozer, Research Assistant
Experience:  B.S. Mechanical Engineering
2125916

A crate is pulled to the right with a force of 82.8 N, to ...

A crate is pulled to the right with a force of 82.8 N, to the left with a force of 116.3 N, upward with a force of 625.1 N, and downward with a force of 249.5 N.    What is the net external force in the x direction? Answer in units of N. What is the net external force in the y direction? Answer in units of N. What is the magnitude of the net external force on the crate? Answer in units of N. What is the direction of the net external force on the crate (measured from the positive x axis, with counterclockwise positive)? Answer in units of degree.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
You are amazing!! I had my positive and negative backwards, and you helped me figure it out!!

thank you so very much for your help!