The Professor
The Professor, Taught at USC Years Ago
Experience:  Engineering Degree, Tutoring Experience, USC Faculty (Retired)
2837397

Identify areas of vagueness and ambiguity and discuss how ...

Identify areas of vagueness and ambiguity and discuss how you could clarify the e-mail's message using the writing principles addressed in the text.

Hi class,
I don't have a lot of time to explain but off the top of my head answer is as a reader critical thinking affects me all ways. Not just reading but writing too. Sometimes what I read I must write about later like this discussion question so clearly I have to read. Clear writing is the hardest thing in the world.

Though I don't the average writer has to write business rapports which can build report and be inter personal. In critical writing, writers construct sentences with clear intentions. Business people write fast because the business people I know are always in a hurry. Business reading is reports, memos and articles. My aunt is a university professor and she writes articles for journals. She is smart and a better writer than my uncle who is a businessman. So critical writers are better than business writers. But critical writing like argumentative essays have structure, so business writing has structure too. It's not a matter of one kind of writing being harder than the other it's that the structure is harder.

Thanks,
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.